Welcome back, #StumbleBloggers!
In 2014 we launched #StumbleBloggers to help gather fresh pages and sites from bloggers that our community may not have otherwise discovered. We’re grateful for your participation and excited to take #StumbleBloggers to the next level in 2015.
To kick off the New Year, we’re pleased to announce that we’ve teamed up with our friends at Greatist to launch a new official List, #StumbleBloggers Healthy Living. Inspired by Greatist’s mission to “celebrate whatever healthy means to you,” we invite you to submit your favorite article, new or old, to help motivate Stumblers and one another to live healthier this year. If you’re looking for some inspiration, we recommend Stumbling Greatist’s List No Gym? No Problem.
In addition to being featured on the official StumbleUpon List, the health and fitness experts at Greatist will select their favorite submissions and highlight them across Greatist.
To participate, you must submit your page using this Google Form by Tuesday, January 20th. Please do not submit more than one entry.
New to StumbleUpon or #StumbleBloggers
- Follow StumbleUpon on Facebook and StumbleUpon on Twitter for program updates, official program promotions and great Stumbles
- Download our all-new StumbleUpon Apps: iPhones and iPads or Android Devices
- Explore Publisher Solutions: stumble.it/PartnerPlaybook
- Experience #StumbleBloggers: The Holidays and Teach Me Something Awesome
- And finally, don’t forget to submit your #StumbleBloggers pages using this Google Form
Greatist is the next-gen health and wellness source for millennials (part BuzzFeed, part fitness magazine, and part health journal) that’s socially-fueled, utterly relatable, and inspiring people to experience health in the way they want to.