With the Westminster Dog Show fast-approaching, we decided it was the perfect time to pay homage to man’s best friend. We’ve team up with BarkBox, the awesome team behind the best monthly box of dog goodies on the planet, and BarkPost, the online home of doggie happiness and health, to bring you #StumbleBloggers All Things Dogs.
If you’re new to #StumbleBloggers, we launched the program in December 2014 to help gather fresh pages and sites from bloggers that our community may not have discovered otherwise. Participation is simple: Using this Google Form, we invite you to submit ANY dog-related article. Submissions are due by Tuesday, February 24th. If you’re looking for some inspiration, we recommend Stumbling BarkPost’s Dog Shamings List. As always, submissions are limited to one per person.
In addition to being featured on the official StumbleUpon List, the dog authorities at BarkPost will select their favorite submissions and highlight them across their site. (Did you see the Greatist Healthy Living piece from last month?)
No Blog? No Problem.
We’re trying something new this month and inviting the entire StumbleUpon community to participate in #StumbleBloggers All Things Dogs. Please meet Tackk, a new platform and technology partner of #StumbleBloggers, which allows anyone to easily create fun and dynamic webpages. If you don’t have a blog, give Tackk a try and submit using the same Google Form. Here’s a sample Tackk – Cute Dog GIFs – to get the creative juices flowing. We encourage you to be original!
New to StumbleUpon or #StumbleBloggers
- Follow StumbleUpon on Facebook and StumbleUpon on Twitter for program updates, official program promotions and great Stumbles
- Download our all-new StumbleUpon Apps: iPhones and iPads or Android Devices
- Explore Publisher Solutions: stumble.it/PartnerPlaybook
- Experience #StumbleBloggers Healthy Living with Greatist
- And finally, don’t forget to submit your #StumbleBloggers pages using this Google Form