StumbleUpon offers several ways to help publishers and content creators find new audiences, drive engagement and extend the life of articles. Using StumbleUpon Lists, one of our most powerful tools, you’re able to curate a page-by-page Stumble journey for your followers.
What are StumbleUpon Lists?
StumbleUpon Lists are the easiest way to organize content in our platform, whether on a desktop or mobile device. Lists can be created and arranged based on themes, seasonal events, greatest hits, authors, among other categories, and can include pages from a single domain or many. Users love Lists for bookmarking their favorite StumbleUpon discoveries around specific genres from Pets to Pizza, while brands and publishers use Lists to promote curated Stumble sessions.
How do I create a List?
What are best practices?
- Give your Lists memorable names, exciting cover photos and a one-sentence description.
- Include at least 20 pages per List.
- Make sure that your pages can be displayed in an iFrame.
- Use base URLs without extraneous parameters.
- Showcase different content formats from your site as well as from other publishers.
- Be mindful of order. The most recent pages added will be the first to be Stumbled.
How do I promote my List?
Directing people to your Lists lets them jump into a Stumble journey curated by you, while driving traffic back to your content.
Can I see some examples?
There are thousands of hand-curated Lists on StumbleUpon, but here are some of our favorites:
For partnership opportunities and/or getting your List featured to our global community, please contact Eric Sedransk at email@example.com